What is it?
The Clustre Innovation Diagnostic (CID) is a short, sharp review of your innovation capability. It is highly tailored to your specific challenges and is designed to:
- Highlight the strengths and weaknesses of your current approach to innovation;
- Provide specific, actionable recommendations for improvement.
- It can also be tailored to address challenges related to a specific innovation programme.
Who is it for?
Senior executives frustrated by the challenges of delivering successful innovation and wanting to deliver innovative solutions, faster and more effectively.
Companies who have yet to start in earnest on their innovation journey and are seeking advice on how best to move forward.
What are the benefits?
A deeper understanding of what it takes to be truly innovative and the barriers to successful innovation in your organisation.
A pragmatic and actionable plan for immediate improvement in your ability to deliver innovation quickly and effectively.
How does it work?
The CID is a collaborative process involving a series of one-on-one conversations and small-group workshops focused on your specific innovation challenges and priorities.
The process is heavily tailored to your requirements and your unique situation (it is not one-size-fits-all). Typically, it comprises:
- An initial set of meetings with key innovation stakeholders to identify your specific issues and challenges, and to determine the organisational scope of the diagnostic;
- A series of working sessions focused on your issues and challenges, and identifying your particular innovation strengths and weaknesses;
- A review of a selection of your previous and current innovation projects;
- A series of working sessions focused on developing your action plan for improvement;
- A final meeting to discuss and agree the diagnostic results and plan of action.
What does it cost?
We do not charge for the initial set of meetings.
After these first meetings, we will agree a fixed fee for the CID based on the organisational scope and complexity of your specific issues and challenges.
To find out more please fill in the simple form here
Return to top of page